Godox AD200Pro Strobe Lighting Kit
The GODOX AD200pro 2.4G TTL 1/8000 HSS Cordless Monolight is Compatible with Canon, Nikon ,Sony,Olympus,Panasonic,Fujifilm and Pentax
- 5 Groups
- 32 Channels
- 1/8000 HSS and TTL
- 9 stops, 1/256 ~ 1/10
- Sharp LCD panel
- Stable Color Mode
- 14.4V 2900mAh Lithium Battery
- Over 500 Full Power Flashes
- Built-in 2.4G wireless X system
- FEC/FEB in 1/3rd stop increments over 6 stop range
- LED Modeling with Fresnel and Optional Round Head
- Delay Flash: 0.01~30 seconds
- ID function: OFF, 01~99
- Mounting ：1/4″-20 Female Threads
- Color Temperature：5600K (±200K)
- Stroboscopic Flash: Up to 90 times, 99Hz
- Connectors：3.5 mm Sync Input;Wireless Control Port
- Stable Color Mode: 5600° ±100°K over the entire power range
- Flash Exposure Compensation：±3 Stops in 1/3 Stop Increments
- Built-in Slave Cell：S1 and S2 Optical Slave Modes;2.4 GHz Radio System
- Optic Slave for Canon, Nikon ，Sony,Olympus,Panasonic,Fujifilm and Pentax
- Flash Ready Indicator：LED, Beep;Flash Hibernates Automatically After 30 Minutes of Non-use
- Sync mode: High-speed sync (up to 1/8000 seconds), first-curtain sync, and second-curtain sync
- Guide No. (ft/m ISO 100): Speedlite flash head: 170ft/52m (ISO 100) 35mm coverage; Bare bulb flash head: 196ft/60m (ISO 100, with the standard reflector)
Speedlite Head and Bare-Bulb Head
- The speedlight head outputs the standard look of an on-camera flash that can be modified using an optional softbox, beauty dish or umbrella.
- The bare bulb head features a removable flash tube and produces 360 degrees of soft, bright, nearly shadowless light. The head uses optional reflectors that focus the beam angle and give you directional control.
Built-in 2.4G wireless X system
- Compatible Cameras under Radio Transmission(as slave unit):
- Nikon cameras(X1N as master unit)；
- Cannon Eos cameras(X1C as master unit)；
- Sony cameras(X1S as master unit)；
- Fujifilm cameras(XIT-F as master unit);
- Olympus&Pannasonic camera(X1T-O as master unit);
Large Capacity Lithium Battery Pack
- The Removal rechargeable lithium battery Offers 500 Full Power Flashes with 0.01 to 1.8 sec. Recycling.
- 200Ws of Power Adjustable in 9 Steps from 1/256 to 1/1.
Large AV Panel
- High-Quality and Clear AV Panel Offers Convenient Operation.There is a thin protective film on the LED panel, please tear the film off after confirming that there is no problem with products.
Manual/TTL/Multi Flash Modes
- The AD200 pro has 3 flash modes: Manual, TTL, and Multi (Stroboscopic). Manual outputs the user’s choice of power, modeling light, first or second curtain sync, etc. Multi controls the stroboscopic rate up to 90 times (90 Hz). TTL takes advantage of the flash head’s built-in X1 receiver. Optional X1 TTL transmitters are available for Nikon, Canon, Sony, Olympus, Panasonic and Fuji cameras.
Stable color temperature
- Stable color temperature at 5600±100K over the entire power range.
1/4″ Threaded Mounting Hole
- The AD200 pro can be mounted via a 1/4″ 20 threaded mounting hole on either side of the flash (allowing landscape or portrait orientation when using the speedlite head)
Lightweight & Portable
- Lightweight and Pocket Size, Great Portability
- 1 x AD200 Pro Speedlight
- 1 x Bare Bulb Flash Head
- 1 x Lithium Battery
- 1 x Battery Charger
- 1 x Carry Case
- 1 x PERGEAR Cleaning Cloth