Godox AD600Pro Strobe Lighting
The AD600 Pro from Godox combines 600Ws of purely portable power with an impressive 0.01 – 0.9s recycling time which allows you to get 12 continuous flashes at a 1/16 power output.
The Godox AD600 Pro is capable of maintaining colour temperature at 5600K with only a variation of 75K across the entire power output range, allowing accuracy and stability with colour temperature.
Compatible with the major camera brands, the AD600 Pro can work effortlessly with Canon E-TTL II, Nikon i-TTL, Fujifilm, Sony, Olympus and Panasonic TTL autoflash systems, as well as support for HSS up to 1/8000 seconds for compatible cameras.
Featuring many improvements over the earlier AD600 model, the AD600 Pro boasts an impressive 38W LED Modelling lamp (A massive improvement of the 10W LED of the AD600). The Godox AD600 Pro can deliver an impressive 360 fully powered flashes from a single charge of its 28V 2600mAh lithium-ion battery pack
Control the AD600 Pro easily and effortlessly, with the clear and easy to read Dot-Matrix LCD panel you can control all features of the AD600 Pro and with the built in 2.4GHz Godox X System wireless receiver, all features of the AD600 Pro can be controlled from the Godox X1T or XPro triggers
- BUILT IN GODOX 2.4G WIRELESS X SYSTEM: With the built-in 2.4G wireless receiver, the Godox AD600 Pro is completely remote controllable thanks to the built-in Godox 2.4G wireless X system. When using in combination with the X1T or XPro triggers, the AD600 Pro can be adjusted, fired and controlled within a 100m range
- COMPLETE COMPATIBILITY: The Godox AD600 Pro is completely compatible across major camera brands. With full TTL connectivity for Canon E-TTL II, Nikon i-TTL autoflash, Sony, Fujifilm, Olympus and Panasonic TTL autoflash systems, the AD600 Pro also has full support for 1/8000s High-Speed Sync for compatible cameras
- IMPROVED 38W LED MODELLING LAMP: Improving on the AD600’s 10W LED modelling lamp, the AD600 Pro boasts an impressive 38W LED modelling lamp making it much more versatile and useful, especially in dimly lit areas
- STREAMLINED HIGH-INTENSITY REFLECTOR: Included with the Godox AD600 Pro is a modern, streamlined high-intensity reflector. This lightweight modifier improves on the designs of other reflectors, allowing you to direct the light exactly where you need it. The AD600 Pro also comes with a Bowens S-type fitting, allowing you to use a wide variety of modifiers
- ULTRA-STABLE COLOUR TEMPERATURE: Built-in colour temperature mode locks the AD600 Pro within 75 degrees of 5600K no matter what power output setting is chosen. This helpful feature allows you to maintain an accurate colour temperature even at full power.
POWER OUTPUT: 9 Steps 1/256 – 1/1
STROBOSCOPIC FLASH: 2 – 100 times at a frequency of 1 – 100Hz
FLASH DELAY SETTINGS: 0.01 – 30 Seconds Delay
SYNC MODE: HSS Up to 1/8000th Second, First Curtain Sync, Second Curtain Sync
POWER SUPPLY: Lithium Battery Pack – 28V 2600mAh
RECYCLING SPEED: 0.01 – 0.9 seconds
COLOUR TEMPERATURE: 5600K +/- 75K
DIMENSIONS (Flash Tube and Reflector Not Included): 25cm x 24.5cm x 12.5cm (9.84 x 9.64 x 4.92 Inches)
WEIGHT (Flash Tube and Reflector Not Included): 3kg (6.61 lbs)
Includes Lencarta Baseball Cap